The homemade version of fast food breakfast biscuits. You can exchange toppings to fit your taste buds.
Breakfast & Brunch Breakfast Biscuits
demoadmin June 28, 2016
132 0 1 0
10 ounce refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
1 1 pound bacon
1/4 cup milk
3 tablespoons butter, softened
10 slices Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place biscuits 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat. Scramble eggs to your liking.
- Cut open biscuits, lightly butter, layer with eggs, bacon, and cheese.
These were well received by my kids. I substituted the bacon with sausage patty's with good results so it is a versatile recipe. I think these are better than the fast food chain, and really didn't take too long to put together.
Was this review helpful to you?